Famous 600 Style Vari-Mu Compressor/Limiter with extra features!
– Input Atten: -18 to +18dB range. Internally compensated input knob to drive circuit and get more or less compression.
– Release: 6 selectable release time with their own compression curves.
Position 1: 0.3sec
Position 2: 0.8sec
Position 3: 2.0sec
Position 4: 5.0sec
Position 5: 2/10sec (Auto-Release up to your signal)
Position 6: 0.3/10/25sec (Auto-Release up to your signal)
– DC Threshold: No confusion! It’s working like regular ratio. 2:1 to 10:1
– AC Threshold: No confusion, again! It’s working like regular threshold with 50dB range.
– OUTPUT: -18 to +18dB Make-Up Gain to compensate compressed signal
– MIX: Will let you blend compressed and dry signal.
– HPF: 20 to 500Hz HPF to keep low frequencies from sidechain circuit. So, compressor won’t touch to low-end.
– EXT-SC: This will let you use external signal to compressed input signal.
– BIG ORANGE BUTTON: Plugin Bypass
– ANALOG OBSESSION (LABEL): Oversample
Fixed Attack Time: 10ms
22/6/2021 – v5.0 Update
– Improved DSP and circuit design
– Added 4x oversampling
– Readout for knobs
– Redesigned GUI
– Catalina & Big Sur(Intel/M1) support
VST/VST3/AU | Mac 10.9 – 11.X
VST/VST3 | Windows 7 – 8 – 10
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?