FerricTDS mkII introduces operating level calibration for better gain staging and output volume compensated processing.
The update also includes the following changes:
– Metering ballistics revised and aligned accordingly.
– Updated tape compression algorithms increasing punch, adding 2nd order harmonic processing, less IMD.
– Updated limiter algorithm featuring ADC style converter clipping.
– All non-linearities are running at higher sampling frequencies internally.
– Adding a sophisticated analog signal path emulation.
The plugin is free to download for Windows as a 32- and 64-bit VST plugin.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?