Created in 2005 and still going strong. Podolski is a free, straightforward, CPU-efficient virtual analogue synthesizer. One oscillator, one filter, one envelope and an arpeggiator / sequencer. Simple, but with a few tricks up its sleeve. Create high quality sounds with ease.
• Oscillator with variable symmetry (sawtooth to triangle, PWM) and glide
• Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), mono, legato and arpeggiator modes
• 4 envelope modes: ADSR or HDSR, linear or exponential. Sustain has Fall/Rise control
• 2 LFOs: one global, one per voice. Absolute time or host sync, multiple waveforms
• Multimode filter: lowpass, bandpass or highpass with drive and FM
• Combination arpeggiator / 16-step sequencer with extra modulation source
• 2 built-in effects: stereo delay, chorus / flanger
• Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
• Skinnable UI
• Global preferences page
• MIDI learn page and editable list
• Over 300 factory presets
• Apple – Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
• Windows – 7 or newer
Host software / DAW
• 1GB RAM, more recommended
• 50MB free disk space
• 1000 × 600 or larger display
• Modern CPU (Sandy Bridge or newer recommended)
NKS-readyPodolski is Native Instruments NKS-ready and compatible with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol hardware.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?