The ttm003e is an effector designed to be inserted into the master track of a DAW to make final adjustments to the work.
It can perform independent equalization on Mid/Side separated audio signals as well as stereo audio on two tracks.
Apart from the equalizer, the DAW also includes a bit converter, a sampling rate converter, and a compressor with a proprietary algorithm:
- Stereo audio, M/S processing, M/S separation, and stereoization of separated M/S signals are possible.
- Independent 3-band equalization for two channels.
- Bit and sampling rate converter functions.
- Proprietary algorithm compressor.
- Small memory usage and light load.
Introduction site for English
Introduction site for Japanese