ttm001 is a VSTi for Windows (32/64-bit) that can create a drum set by combining any WAV files:
- 16 patches, 24 simultaneous sounds.
- Volume, pitch, and pan can be adjusted for each patch.
- Supports stereo 8-channel multi-out.
- Equipped with group function (e.g., stop open hi-hat with pedal).
- Three types of filters (high-pass filter, low-pass filter, and peaking filter).
- Equipped with a function that automatically adjusts pitch and attack according to velocity and pronunciation interval.
- Frequency and bit size can be changed as desired to achieve lo-fi sound.
- Small memory usage and light load.
For more information, please refer to the following links.
Introduction site for English
Introduction site for Japanese