ttm001 is a VSTi for Windows (32/64-bit) that can create a drum set by combining any WAV files:
- 16 patches, 24 simultaneous sounds.
- Volume, pitch, and pan can be adjusted for each patch.
- Supports stereo 8-channel multi-out.
- Equipped with group function (e.g., stop open hi-hat with pedal).
- Three types of filters (high-pass filter, low-pass filter, and peaking filter).
- Equipped with a function that automatically adjusts pitch and attack according to velocity and pronunciation interval.
- Frequency and bit size can be changed as desired to achieve lo-fi sound.
- Small memory usage and light load.
For more information, please refer to the following links.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?