Triple Cheese, winner of the 2006 KVR Developer Challenge, is a truly unique freeware synthesizer. No traditional oscillators or wavetables, no FM or phase distortion and no analogue modelled filters here. A touch unusual and a little cheesy, Triple Cheese is quite capable of some surprising sounds.
- 3 comb filters for sound generation (Read more below)
- 8 different modes per comb filter module (11 modes total)
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic, monophonic (retriggered) or legato mode
- VCA with amplitude modulation, pan
- Skinnable UI
- 254 factory presets
- NEW in v1.3: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?