Odin 2: A Synth to Please the Gods
The sound of this 24-voice polyphonic beast will take you from your studio right to Valhalla. Earth shattering basses, exquisite leads or mad FX, Odin’s got them all! Use the classic sound of analog waveforms – or draw your own. High quality emulations of legendary analog filters like the Moog-ladder or the Korg-35 further shape your signal. Round your sound off with five onboard FX, or get crazy with modulation. There’s much to discover in Odin 2.
– LFO Waves now selectable from a dropdown
– reversed order of LFO waves to make them align with dropdown
– Debian package: fixed data file being owned by root (introduced in 2.3.0)
– new FX Module: Reverb (sourced from zita-rev1)
– added microtuning functionality: Scala and KeyboardMapping files (Credits to Team Surge with their FOSS tuning library)
– Added MIDI Breath (CC 2) as modulation source
– ModMatrix amounts now range up to [-300, 300] – FM- PM Osc ratio ranges increased to [1,16] – Init Patch now has the LP-Filter fully open
– default GUI size is now 150%
– Retrig playmode now restarts the ADSR Attack from the current value, rather than zero
– added indicator triangles to dropdowns to make them more visible
– factory presets are now contained in the binary
– all paths opened with patchbrowsers are now remembered after reopening plugin and shared among different plugin instances
– fixed Filters not being modulatable beyond +150 in modmatrix
– renamed debian package from odin to odin2-synth to avoid conflicts with repositories
– linux: removed unnessecary dependency to libcurl4
– linux: enabled link-time optimization
– created Azure-CI pipelines for Ubuntu-18.04, MacOs 10.14 and Windows2019 to create installers automatically
– updated Manual to 2.3.0
– updated to JUCE 6.0.8
– major code cleanup
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?