TheChorus is a versatile virtual analog chorus effect that combines digital chorus features with a hybrid analog-inspired bucket-brigade device (BBD)/ladder filter stage.
Use TheChorus as a chorus, flanger, vibrato, stereo widener or doubler and decrease the cutoff for a warm yet gritty bite.
- Standard chorus parameters: Rate, Depth, and Width.
- Non-standard chorus parameters: Delay, Mode, Cutoff.
- Mixing parameters: Mix, Pan, Makeup Volume.
- Increasing hysteresis and even harmonics with lower cutoffs.
- Built-in, optimized anti-aliasing.
- Modulate-able knobs are drawn with solid lines.
– VST3/AU compatible host.
– Sampling rates: 44.1 to 96kHz.
– System must support SSE3.