TBProAudio releases dpMeter v5.0 free digital precision meter plugin
New features and enhancements:
– GUI scale.
– measurement modes: RMS/EBU R128/DIAL.
– multi channel metering: 2-6 RMS channels, 2.0 stereo, 4.0, 4.1 and 5.1 surround.
– true peak measurement based on ITU .
– continuous/synced measurement.
– record metering results as automation data.
– adjustable pre-gain.
– manual loudness/peak/TP match with given reference level.
– loudness offset mode.
– large and accurate live meters.
– RMS: integrated, momentary, peak and true peak, Crest.
– EBU R128: IL, SL, ML, true pack and loudness range.
– DIAL (dialog gated): IL (dialog gated), SL, dialog proportion, loudness range (dialog gated), loudness range, true peak.
– K/A/B/C/M-weighting filter.
– preset management.
– click-free 64-bit internal processing.
– Windows 7 or newer.
– Mac OS X 10.11 or newer.
– AVX capable CPU.
– Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AAX.
– OS X: 64-bit VST, 64-bit VST3, 64-bit AU, 64-bit AAX.
– Tested with: Cockos REAPER, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/WaveLab, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Audacity.
dpMeter5 is a precise digital audio multi channel meter including RMS, EBUR128, DIAL and TruePeak (ISP) measurement. It is the successor of the very popular dpMeter4 and adds GUI resizing and preset management.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?