TAL-Vocoder is a vintage-style vocoder with 11 bands that produces the sound of vocoders from the early 80’s. We mixed analog-modeled components and usability with digital algorithms to create an outstanding vocoder sound.
The plugin has included a synth with a VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) to create classic analog waveforms. It can produce carrier signals with a lot of overtones.
New flexible sidechain routing possibilities also allow feeding your carrier signals to the plugin.
- 11 band vocoder engine.
- Internal carrier synth (pulse, saw, sub osc, noise, mono, poly, portamento, sync mode, tune).
- Possibility to use an external carrier signal.
- Harmonic control (adds more harmonics to any carrier signal)
- “Ess” enhancer for a clean understandable voice.
- Side-Chain input.
- Works only on Stereo Channels at the moment!