Boing Boing makes my old tube amp when I move it or when I wildly unplug my jack! Well now, you just have to move your favorite DAW to hear the evil melody of the wiggling spring. It’s vintage and It’s very warm. All the sounds come from impulse responses grappled on the web. They’ve been cleaned up and I’ve been working on a convolution reverb algorithm optimized with small onions (french expression to said fine tuning). Thanks to: Standford DUBBHISM Fokke van Saane Millertone …
38 spring reverbs impulse responses selected and cleaned
3 levels of complexity (low and mid limit the audio bandwidth)
Compatible 44100Hz, 48000Hz, 88200Hz, 96000Hz, 176400Hz and 192000Hz. Plugins tested under Logic and Reaper
An optimized convolution engine that can go up to 4 seconds
A tone to adjust the brightness of the reverb
A tunable impulse response size (which also plays on the complexity) and a dry / wet mix to be able to go to extreme settings
The Bucket Pops is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the classic KORG Mini Pops-7 Rhythm Machine from 1966. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
That Oxygene and Equinoxe vibe!
20 original rhythms
15 modeled drum instruments (no samples)
Tweakable instrument parameters
Tweakable rhythm sequencer
Resizable user interface (not “N” version!)
MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Analog Obsession Britpressor v1.0 VST VST3 AU WiN MAC [FREE]
Britpressor : Vintage Solid-State Compressor/Limiter with multiband-sidechain.
No update! From scratch!
– COMPRESSOR THRESHOLD : Will set threshold for compressor section. (Orange labeled knob)
– COMPRESSOR RECOVERY : Release time for compressor section. (Orange labeled knob)
– LIMITER LEVEL : Will set limiting level. (Above of Compressor Threshold)
– LIMITER RECOVERY : Release time for limiter section. (Above of Compressor Recovery)
– GAIN : Make-Up Gain. (Placed after Limiter Section)
– RATIO : Ratio setting for Compressor Section.
– MIX : Blending DRY and WET signals. (Placed after Limiter Section)
– HPF : Will cut lows for internal/external sidechain input. (Only Compressor Section)
– MID : Boost or cut mids (1.6kHz) for internal/external sidechain input. You can boost and get more compression on mids or cut for release mids. (Only Comressor Section)
– HIGH : Boost or cut mids (10kHz) for internal/external sidechain input. You can boost and get more compression on highs or cut for release highs. (Only Comressor Section)
– EXT : Will engage External Sidechain input.
Slate Digital Vintage Drum Machines Vol.1 WAV FREE
Lay your hands on some of the most authentic, sought-after drum samples of the 1980s—the Linn Drum, Oberheim DMX, Roland TR-707, and more. We’ve also included an all-new set that blends these classic samples in new ways to give you the fattest drums you’ve ever heard.
In this special freebie we have the beautiful LiTz – Electric Keys. Available usually as part of the Vintage Keys Collection this awesome freebie is our take on the sought after Wurlitzer E-Piano. Meticulously sampled and complete with an effects chain, pedal up & down tones for added realism, and in-built vibrato.
Important Note: This instrument requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above (also works with the FULL version of Kontakt 6). Do not purchase this if you only have Kontakt Player.
Slate Digital Vintage Drum Machines Vol.2 808 Edition WAV FREE
Get samples directly from the legendary TR-808 drum machine, captured in stunning detail & clarity. But we didn’t stop there—we added new custom modern samples to give your beats more depth & power than what you get with the TR-808. Snares that knock. Deep, round kicks. Crispy, clear hi-hats. It’s all here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.