LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer Plugin with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
Release notes v1.40:
• Peak hold function for the gain reduction meter.
• Improved meter responsiveness.
• VST3: Fixing meters not being displayed on some hosts.
• VST3: Added bypass functionality.
• VST3: Avoid unnecessary latency changes.
• Added legacy 32 Bit version for Win XP and Vista.
• Improved algorithm.
Usage notes for VST2 / VST3 / AU:
• Hold down the Shift key to adjust the sliders more precisely.
• Click in the lower right corner to toggle the GUI size between Normal and Large. Available only if the host supports resizing. Not available on Windows and Mac legacy versions.
• The “Fader Link” function works reliably only in the graphical user interface. In the “generic” or “controls” view of some DAW hosts, the link works, but the output fader change is not displayed.
• Installation instructions can be found in the readme in the zip file or through the links in the tutorials section.
Main range of application:
• Audio Mastering
• Output Limiter/Maximizer for web radio stations
• One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
• Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
• Gain reduction meter with peak hold marker. Not available on legacy versions.
• Link: Output slider will be coupled to the threshold slider.
• ISP: Inter-sample peak detection for true peak limiting.
• True Peak Limiting (Further information for ISP below)
• Supported Samplerates: 2kHz – 384kHz
• Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP)
• Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
• Release Time: Automatic – depending on the input signal
• No audible distortion
• Possible overdrive: 740dB
• Very low CPU usage