Ever dreamt of a kickass synthesizer which is available on every platform? With a deep synthesis engine, endless modulation capabilities and it is literally for free? Look no further, Odin’s got you covered!
The sound of this 24-voice polyphonic beast will take you from your studio right to Valhalla. Earth shattering basses, exquisite leads or mad FX, Odin’s got them all! Use the classic sound of analog waveforms – or draw your own. High quality emulations of legendary analog filters like the Moog-ladder or the Korg-35 further shape your signal. Round your sound off with four onboard FX, or get crazy with modulation. There’s much to discover in Odin 2.
– fixed Legato carrying current value over to Attack rather than to current ADSR section
– ChipDraw tables now available as LFO waves
– XY-Pad automation can now be recorded in DAW
– added background fill to chipdraw and wavedraw editors
– disabled “Made with JUCE” splashscreen
– fixed permissions path in mac installer script when copying file over from old soundbank location
– added new patches to factory sound bank
– git commit hash is now displayed in the help-section