TBProAudio releases dpMeter v5.0 free digital precision meter plugin
New features and enhancements:
– GUI scale.
– measurement modes: RMS/EBU R128/DIAL.
– multi channel metering: 2-6 RMS channels, 2.0 stereo, 4.0, 4.1 and 5.1 surround.
– true peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
– continuous/synced measurement.
– record metering results as automation data.
– adjustable pre-gain.
– manual loudness/peak/TP match with given reference level.
– loudness offset mode.
– large and accurate live meters.
– RMS: integrated, momentary, peak and true peak, Crest.
– EBU R128: IL, SL, ML, true pack and loudness range.
– DIAL (dialog gated): IL (dialog gated), SL, dialog proportion, loudness range (dialog gated), loudness range, true peak.
– K/A/B/C/M-weighting filter.
– preset management.
– click-free 64-bit internal processing.
– Windows 7 or newer.
– Mac OS X 10.11 or newer.
– AVX capable CPU.
– Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AAX.
– OS X: 64-bit VST, 64-bit VST3, 64-bit AU, 64-bit AAX.
– Tested with: Cockos REAPER, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/WaveLab, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Audacity.
dpMeter5 is a precise digital audio multi channel meter including RMS, EBUR128, DIAL and TruePeak (ISP) measurement. It is the successor of the very popular dpMeter4 and adds GUI resizing and preset management.