Gäste: Können in den meisten Foren ohne Anmeldung Dateien runterladen. Wer Hilfe oder Fragen braucht oder hat, muss sich anmelden Registrierung erforderlich sind: 1. Music-Society-Plugins 2. alle Support-Foren wie Help Me(Nur Hilfe für Plugins, Musikprogramme), Kujashi Sounds, Gyl Synths, Mira-Katharina-Plugins 3. Requests/suche/Search
FB-7999 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG DW-6000 and DW-8000 synthesizers from the 1980s. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
Main features are:
• Two digital oscillators with 16 + 16 different waveforms
• Poly and Unison modes
• Built-in pseudo-stereo delay
• SysEx data communication, import and export
• Extended polyphony (up to 64 voices)
• Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning
• Resizable user interface (not “N” version!)
• MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
• Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Version 1.0.1 (02-Oct-2021)
• extended number of voices (1,2,4,6,8,16,32,64)
• implemented note-on “analog drift”
• DW-6000 mode default is now 6 voices
• fixed potential crashes in some hosts
• fixed clicks in DW-8000 mode
• fixed hanging notes
• fixed Aftertouch for OSC MG and VCF
• minor UI fixes
Very accurate emulation of all parameters
Includes 968 Single presets and 384 Multi presets, the original factory bank + all ROM cards + all 200 Kawai PHm Pop Synth Module Singles. Organized in banks and with search capability
Full editing support for both Singles and Multis
Can import & export SysEx presets & banks from/to the original device
Transmits & receives parameter changes via SysEx to act as an editor for the hardware or to be edited with external editors
Resizeable user interface
Full automation support
All 1352 presets can be edited and are stored as part of a project
Windows as VST2.4 & VST3 – 32 & 64-bit
Linux VST2.4 & VST3 – .rpm & .deb – 32 & 64 bit
Mac OS 64 Bit VST2.4, VST3 and AudioUnit AU (OS X 10.9 Mavericks and later)
Furthermore, the plugin features a fully fledged MIDI implementation:
Understands SysEx messages like the original hardware which allows to update & edit presets while running and even sends responses to the following SysEx requests: One block data request, All block data request & Device ID request
Program Changes are supported including Bank Select.
Hold Pedal, Volume, Pan, Velocity, Aftertouch, Modulation Wheel & Pitch Bend
Documentation: Nils‘ K1v MIDI Implementation
8-bit synthesis engine
Four sources per voice
256 waveforms, 204 additive waveforms with 128 harmonics + 52 PCM wave forms
8 velocity curves
Coarse & Fine tune, adjustable key tracking, lots of modulation options
AM (Ring Modulation) between Source 1&2 and 3&4
5 Key Scaling Curves
One LFO with triangle, square, saw & random shape support
Joystick for real-time control
Dexed is a multi platform, multi format plugin synth that is closely modeled on the Yamaha DX7. Under the hood it uses music-synthesizer-for-android for the synth engine.
The goal of this project is to be a tool/companion for the original DX7. Sound engine with ‘float’ value parameters, different waveform à la TX81z would be great but anything that goes beyond the DX7 should and will be a fork of this project. This is to keep the compatibility with the original machine.
Dexed is licensed on the GPL v3.
• Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format (VST, AU, LV2).
• The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modeled on the original DX7 characteristics.
• 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
• Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and SysEx manager.
• Each operator have a realtime VU meter to know which one is active.
• Can load/save any DX7/TX7 SysEx programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different SysEx file.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.