SPARTA is a collection of flexible VST audio plug-ins for spatial audio production, reproduction and visualisation, developed primarily by members of the Acoustics Lab at Aalto University, Finland.
In particular, this release sees the addition of 9 new plug-ins:
– compass_binauralVR: essentially, this is the same as the compass_binaural plugin, except it also supports listener translation around the receiver position and multiple simultaneous listeners.
– compass_spatedit: a flexible spatial editing plug-in intended to be used with 2 instances. The first instance you make of the plugin will allow you to specify marker directions and it will output the beamformed signals, which you can then equalise/re-balance/modulate/swap/modify as you wish. These modified signals can then be routed to the second instance of the plug-in. The ambient components of the first plugin are then also sent internally to the second plugin instance. The edited sound-field is then reconstructed and outputted by the second instance of the plugin.
– compass_gravitator: a sound-field focussing plugin affecting only the direct sound components in the sound scene. It essentially pulls sound sources towards user defined marker directions with a certain degree of “gravitational pull”.
– hodirac_binaural: a parametrically enhanced binaural ambisonic decoder, based on the higher-order Directional Audio Coding (HO-DirAC) method
– hodirac_decoder: the loudspeaker decoder variant
– hodirac_upmixer: the ambisonic upmixing variant
– sparta_spreader: a source panner with coherent and incoherent source spreading options. While by default it loads HRIR data for binaural spreading, the approach is quite general; for example, you could also create synthetic microphone array recordings of spread sources if you wish, by simply loading a SOFA file of microphone array IR measurements instead.
– sparta_ambiRoomSim: a basic shoebox room simulator with Ambisonics output, based on the image-source method. Its main niche is that it supports multiple sources and Ambisonic receivers. The output audio for the receivers is stacked up to the 64 channel limit. e.g., you can have up to 16x1st order, 4x3rd order receivers, or 1x7th order receiver.
– sparta_decorrelator: a multi-channel signal decorrelator, which you can use to make reproduced sound scenes more diffuse when applied, e.g., after sparta_ambiDEC on the loudspeaker signals.
Youlean Loudness Meter helps you find the true perceived loudness of your audio and prepares it for TV or streaming services release.
Join the thousands of recording studios that already use it.
100% accurate metering
The plugin is calibrated and tested against ITU-R BS2217 testing materials.
It satisfies all requirements defined in ITU-R BS.1770 document.
V2.4.3 – February 14, 2021
Fixed choppy scrolling in menus on macOS
Fixed forced dedicated GPU switch on macOS. Now the current GPU will be used if possible
Fixed default preset not loading correctly
Fixed loading custom preset does not change the GUI size
Fixed meter in FCPX getting disabled in Big Sur
Fixed OS preventing editing files after drag and drop
Fixed using multi-file drag and drop could lead to incorrect analysis if channel settings are preselected
Fixed app moving up when resizing the window on macOS
Fixed installer not working in 32 bit Windows
Fixed potential huge RAM usage with VST3 plugin
Fixed GUI flickering in some DAWs on older macOS systems
Fixed Time Code not working in some situations in Pro Tools
Updated VST3 SDK to the 3.7.1
Added support for Apple Silicon
Added warning when sample rate is incorrect in the app
If the sample rate is missing in the app preferences, a default sample rate will be used
Removed momentary window knob
Simplified buffer settings in the app preferences
Ignore master volume setting in app preferences is now disabled by default
Changed view settings icon (hopefully more clear now)
macOS 10.9 is now a minimum system requirement for macOS
Other small UI, UX improvements
TBProAudio releases dpMeter v5.0 free digital precision meter plugin
New features and enhancements:
– GUI scale.
– measurement modes: RMS/EBU R128/DIAL.
– multi channel metering: 2-6 RMS channels, 2.0 stereo, 4.0, 4.1 and 5.1 surround.
– true peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
– continuous/synced measurement.
– record metering results as automation data.
– adjustable pre-gain.
– manual loudness/peak/TP match with given reference level.
– loudness offset mode.
– large and accurate live meters.
– RMS: integrated, momentary, peak and true peak, Crest.
– EBU R128: IL, SL, ML, true pack and loudness range.
– DIAL (dialog gated): IL (dialog gated), SL, dialog proportion, loudness range (dialog gated), loudness range, true peak.
– K/A/B/C/M-weighting filter.
– preset management.
– click-free 64-bit internal processing.
– Windows 7 or newer.
– Mac OS X 10.11 or newer.
– AVX capable CPU.
– Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AAX.
– OS X: 64-bit VST, 64-bit VST3, 64-bit AU, 64-bit AAX.
– Tested with: Cockos REAPER, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/WaveLab, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Audacity.
dpMeter5 is a precise digital audio multi channel meter including RMS, EBUR128, DIAL and TruePeak (ISP) measurement. It is the successor of the very popular dpMeter4 and adds GUI resizing and preset management.
MEET FRESH AIR
Add the smoothest high end you’ve ever heard without even a hint of harshness. Fresh Air is a dynamic high frequency processor that breathes new life into your mix with just two knobs.
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
Fresh Air combines serious audio processing behind a gorgeous facade. Based on vintage exciter circuits and advanced dynamics processing, Fresh Air lets you add just the right amount of brilliance & shine to your mix in simple interface you can start using right away. Put it on individual tracks or your entire mixbus— whatever you choose, the results will blow you away.
MIX LIKE A PRO
Breathe life into your music by adding clarity without the harsh—just like award-winning producers have been doing for years. Based on vintage exciter technology, Fresh Air adds brilliance and shimmer to make your tracks stand out.
THE CLARITY YOU NEED
Based on classic, Dolby-A noise reduction modded exciters, Fresh Air adds brilliance & excitement to your top end without even a hint of brittleness. We’ve combined several advanced parallel processes under the hood to magically elevate individual tracks or lift your entire mix with stunning clarity.
ZERO LEARNING CURVE
And all this advanced processing lives in just 2 knobs—Mid Air and High Air. That means you’ll hear the difference in seconds. Use Fresh Air on everything—lead vocals, drums, individual tracks or your entire mixbus. Once you hear Fresh Air, you’ll never hear yourself without it again.
GET IT FREE
For a limited time, we’re giving Fresh Air away FOR FREE!
Bass Deluxe is a tube bass amplifier with a good old fat sound but also very versatile.
It’s not just guitarists who are entitled to a hell of a sound! Bassist friends whether you are a slapman, grooveman, funkman or just a beginner, this amp is made for you. It has THE very fat sound but is also versatile enough to also have THE very funky sound.
The amp takes the graphic design of Modern Deluxe but the preamps are flat, the distortion, amplification and compression are suitable for bass games. Tubes are bringing the heat.
Two independent identical channels each with an adjustable compression and drive level and 9-band equalizers for easy sound adjustment.
A pedal board with 6 super efficient pedals including a Tone Drive designed for the bass.
compatibility : 44100Hz, 48000Hz, 88200Hz, 96000Hz, 176400Hz and 192000Hz. Plugins tested under Logic and Reaper.
A beatbox with several styles and a looper to practice (and not lose the groove).
Original sound design from scratch for more bass.
An adjustable boost of the presence to hear his fingers sliding on the strings.
4 models of bass cabinets (1×15, 8×10, 4×10) which reproduce the sound characteristics of the most famous bass cabinets.
Indonesian developer Mooni DSP has announced the release of Mooni Wider, a free VST plugin for Windows.
The man behind Mooni DSP is Jevri Merdi, mixing & mastering engineer, producer, songwriter/composer, and vocalist from Indonesia. He collaborated with many Indonesian artists such as Tata Janeeta, Once Mekel, Liza Aditya, Maia Estianty, Rocket Baby, etc.
Mooni Wider is his first effect plugin and is a free filter and stereo widener/ enhancer plugin. Jevri says his plugin widens the stereo field of any track, plus the mix will be clearer with more dimension.
There are three sections:
XY Filter control: LPF/HPF filter and panning with frequency control and solo LR control – adds color and dimension to your track.
Wide control: makes your stereo track either super wide or mono with auto gain control.
Analog VU meter: single analog VU meter with display control for input or output, plus gain adjustable with calibration control.
Mooni Wider is available in VST3 plugin format for Windows only. In order to install it, extract the ZIP file, then copy “Mooni_Wider.vst3” to “C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3”. The last step is to scan the plugin into your DAW.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.