Gäste: Können in den meisten Foren ohne Anmeldung Dateien runterladen. Wer Hilfe oder Fragen braucht oder hat, muss sich anmelden Registrierung erforderlich sind: 1. Music-Society-Plugins 2. alle Support-Foren wie Help Me(Nur Hilfe für Plugins, Musikprogramme), Kujashi Sounds, Gyl Synths, Mira-Katharina-Plugins 3. Requests/suche/Search
Great drum compressor/limiter for studio and live use! Also, use with acoustic/electric guitar and bass guitar to add snap! Features
– Attack time : program-dependent; 15ms for 10dB, 5ms for 20dB, 3ms for 30dB
– Release time : program-dependent; 8ms for 1dB, 80ms for 10dB, 400ms for 50dB
– Threshold : Will set compression amount
– Compression : Will set ratio
– HPF : Highpass Filter 20 to 500Hz
– MIX : Blends DRY and WET signal
– EXT-SC : Engages external side chain input
– ANALOG OBSESSION: This label is clickable. It will turn to red and engage Oversampling (4x) Available Formats
VST/VST3/AU | Mac 10.9 – 11.X
VST/VST3 | Windows 7 – 8 – 10
A 32-voice complex waveset synthesizer with 5D filter,
internal 151×143 modulation matrix, and more
The Mocha Edition enhances Husserl2 with a more soothing, less vibrant interface. Husserl2 continues to aim to be one of the best free synths you can get. It took a couple of years to make, but I am retired and have no need for more money, so it will stay free. This is not a ‘beta buggy’ version to build a customer base before I start selling it. It will stay free. And I do not require registration or email to download it, which apparently is very unusual these days.
Because Husserl2 takes advantage of all the cores available on your machine, it cannot run inside plugin hosts, which only support one core thread per plugin. As a result, this is a standalone app with native, ASIO, and ReWire client drivers for connection to all current standard DAWs. Although the app includes anti-aliased oscillators and a 4x-oversampled filter, for professional applications a sample rate of at least 88kHz is recommended to provide crisp results in the C8 octave, but if you only play to C7 then standard sample rates are sufficient.
Fully Compiled 64-bit Multithreaded Audio Path, carefully optimized for performance without sacrificing quality.
Up to 32 voices with custom LRU voice allocator; base CPU usage ~10%, +1% per playing voice, on 4GHz i7 @44.1kHz sample rate with Windows10 DirectX drivers.
2 Oscillators with dual contour, phase, ring modulation, frequency modulation, oscillator mix, plus gate/osc sync controls. EPTR-antialiased square/pulse and saw/triangle waveforms are followed by 44 wavesets, including filter sweeps, morphs, formants, and harmonic bundles. The dual-axis spline-interpolated wavesets contain 127 tables of 256 sample points for each continuously variable waveform.
‘5d’ SVF Filter with continuously variable cutoff, resonance, 0/2/4 pole mix, LP/BP/HP mix, and 4x-oversampled saturation provides a virtual infinite sound palette.
Compressor and limiter with polyphonic and monophonic modes.
Internal Modulation Matrix with 143 modulation destinations and 151 sources including:
3 ADSR Envelopes with graphical control of velocity shaping.
3 LFOs: two polyphonic, one monophonic linked to mod wheel; sine/double-sine, square/pulse, saw/tri, stepped, and random with contour shaping, freq mod, amp mod, and sync.
Sample and Hold with trigger-level control.
XY Pad to mix up to four modulation sources to any modulation destination.
120 Mapped MIDI Controllers, plus bend, modwheel + LFO, note pitch, velocity, and #notes.
50 Microtuning Tables.
Preset Manager with simple button controls, preset naming, and bank load/save.
Lots of Demo Presets. Notes may be stored and recalled with presets too.
MIDI file player built in, with channel selection.
MIDI I/O: note on/off, MIDI clock, program change, pitch bend, all 90 panel controls, and standard MIDI controllers such as pedals, etc.
Optimized Graphical Display of oscillator waveforms, output waveform, filter curve, and modulation values for most recent voice; velocity display of all active voices.
Resizable Panel. Zoom in or out as much as you like. Synth reopens the way you closed it.
Interactive Help built in for wavesets, filter characteristics, microtuning tables, and with complete description of all panel controls.
Open Source distribution in Cycling74 Max8, if you wish to change it in any way. sacrificing quality.
Husserl2 Mocha Edition by Yofiel is a Virtual Instrument Audio Plugin and a Standalone Application for Windows. It functions as a Rack Extension Plugin and a Standalone Application. It supports ReWire.
LoudMax is a Look-Ahead Brickwall Loudness Maximizer Plugin with a clean transparent sound. It is designed to retain the original character of the music as much as possible even at high compression levels.
Release notes v1.40:
• Peak hold function for the gain reduction meter.
• Improved meter responsiveness.
• VST3: Fixing meters not being displayed on some hosts.
• VST3: Added bypass functionality.
• VST3: Avoid unnecessary latency changes.
• Added legacy 32 Bit version for Win XP and Vista.
• Improved algorithm.
Usage notes for VST2 / VST3 / AU:
• Hold down the Shift key to adjust the sliders more precisely.
• Click in the lower right corner to toggle the GUI size between Normal and Large. Available only if the host supports resizing. Not available on Windows and Mac legacy versions.
• The “Fader Link” function works reliably only in the graphical user interface. In the “generic” or “controls” view of some DAW hosts, the link works, but the output fader change is not displayed.
• Installation instructions can be found in the readme in the zip file or through the links in the tutorials section.
Main range of application:
• Audio Mastering
• Output Limiter/Maximizer for web radio stations
• One slider for threshold, one for the output level.
• Meters for input, output and gain reduction in relation to the desired threshold.
• Gain reduction meter with peak hold marker. Not available on legacy versions.
• Link: Output slider will be coupled to the threshold slider.
• ISP: Inter-sample peak detection for true peak limiting.
• True Peak Limiting (Further information for ISP below)
• Supported Samplerates: 2kHz – 384kHz
• Latency: 1.25ms (+ 6 samples with ISP)
• Look-Ahead and Attack Time: 1.25ms
• Release Time: Automatic – depending on the input signal
• No audible distortion
• Possible overdrive: 740dB
• Very low CPU usage
“Based off of a VCA design, this compressor has a unique compressor/limiter/expander function that can shape the dynamics of your source. This compressor was the main compressor for vinyl disc cutting from the late 1970’s and on. Known for transparent clean compression, you can really compress the source without the typical negative effects.
The expander controls are found to the left with yellow knobs. The expander has a fixed attack and ratio, giving the user control of the Threshold and Recovery of the expander. The compressor is controlled by the black knobs, with the ratio knob being red. The compressor has a fixed threshold, to manage the fixed threshold, the user can add gain with the “Compr Gain” knob.
Like the original hardware, this compressor has a small learning curve. But once you get accustom to how this compressor works, you will see how it deals with dynamics in a extremely musical way.
This compressor really excels on Mastering, Mix Bus, Drum Groups, and Vocals.”
AMP is our new effect plugin designed specifically as a tool to quickly make drum sounds punchier, more present and more demanding in a mix. AMP is also a great all-around tool for individual instrument sounds when it comes to making them sound louder and more interesting without over processing or clipping.:
AMP brings you a highly sensitive EQ, a near transparent Limiter with Soft Clip, Saturation and Stereo Control.
Easily make drums, 808’s and other sounds louder and more present in your mix without over processing.
Quick, point and click EQ with unlimited bands, Easy to read Analyzers and straight forward controls.
Stereo shape any sound. Either make things wide or even mono.
Saturation is also conveniently placed into this plugin for those who would like to add color.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.