Polyphenom is a truly hybrid polyphonic Synthesizer exploring additive, wavetable, subtractive and fm synthesis – with an extensive array of features, modulations and built in effects.
Our newest Update Polyphenom 2, builds and greatly expands on the Polyphenom ideal presenting a more mature instrument with endless creative possibilities – for sound design, music production and synthesis.
– Core synthesis chain of a harmonic oscillator with 16 clean additive partials with control over
frequency, panning and modulated volume + 2 fully featured wavetable oscillators with ring modulation.
Unison and dedicated pitch modulators are there for the entire oscillator section.
– Advanced clean FM on the additive harmonics with dynamic modulation on the FM signal itself.
– Complex randomization features in the additive section.
– Filter with low, band, notch and high pass options, and dedicated envelope and LFO modulators.
The filter LFO features inverse modulation for a neat stereo filt ering effect.
– Dedicated LFO modulators for everything, with analog style waveforms in free rate or tempo sync
mode – intuitive and versatile.
– Extensive set of built in effects that include: Panner, Crushe r, Phaser, Delay, Chorus and Reverb.
Sculpt a deep and polished sound.
– Over 250 factory presets – mystical sounds at your fingertips .
– Crafted with love and passion.
The Core synthesis chain of a harmonic oscillator with 16 clean additive partials with control over frequency, panning and volume modulation
Plus 2 fully featured wavetable subtractive oscillators – with 200 waveforms and ability to load extra wavetables – Ring Modulation – OSC Sync – Noise
Unison and dedicated pitch modulators are there for the entire oscillator section.
FM on the additive Oscillator, with Sine and Triangle Modes and with interesting modulation options
Now with 4 different Filter Types
Low pass, High pass, Band pass and Notch filter with dedicated envelope and LFO modulators.
Polyphenom’s filter LFO also features inverse modulation for a neat and clean stereo filtering effect.
Dedicated LFO modulators for everything, with analog style waveforms in free rate or tempo sync mode – intuitive and versatile.
Extensive set of built in effect that include: Panner, Crusher, Phaser, Delay, Chorus and Reverb. Sculpt a deep and polished sound.
Hundreds of factory presets – mystical sounds at your fingertips.
Crafted with love
Another cool feature on Polyphenom V2 is a Randomizer added in the Additive OSC, you can now quickly randomize all its parameters like Partial Volume, Partial LR pan, and Partial Frequency.
Or you use the Reset function to quickly revert the Additive OSC to its default state.
OSS Enterprise is a hybrid Synthesizer exploring Vector, Additive, Subtractive & Wavetable synthesis. Enterprise is multifaceted instrument with great versatility, it offers 4 groups of oscillators with many options and sonic approaches.
Enterprise comes packed with hundreds of factory presets and a excellent sound quality.
OSS Enterprise Features
– Oscillator section consisting of four oscillators that can be switched between analog, wavetable and additive types with each type presenting a unique set of options and features.
– Dual filters with a choice of lowpass, bandpass, highpass or notch in 12 or 24 db modes with a dedicated envelope and LFO for each. The filter LFO features inverse modulation for a neat stereo filtering effect.
– Vector synthesis mixing of the oscillators with dedicated LFOs for the X and Y parameters. Morph your sound between the oscillators as well as spatially by panning each source.
– Insanely unique LFO types that include classic analog, wavetable, additive and draw modes.
– Built in effects that include Panner/Tremolo, Delay and Chorus/Phaser.
– Quirky, unique and creative features and options at every corner!
– Highly CPU optimized and CPU modular – turn off sections you don’t need and save even more on performance.
– Over 400 factory presets – Mystical sounds at your fingertips.
– Hundreds of extra DLC presets available.
Bionic is a “transient splicing engine”, i.e. it is designed to give detailed control over a range of parameters needed to mix and match a number of different initial transients to another set of tails/longer sounds.
SOUND DESIGN POSSIBILITIES
The result are
Hybrid recreations of classic sounds with mostly organic attacks (taps, mallets, plucks, brush) and a mix of organic and synth/pure sine tails.
Creative, inventive sounds that push the combinations of previously unrelated sounds into new territory
Some of the “bionic” sounds included in this initial version of the product (Lite):
Replicas of classic house organ sounds
Celesta, Music Box, Xylophone
A range of bass sounds including a “reconstructed” pizzicato upright bass
There are four layers, accessible on page 1: two transient layers, and two tail layers. Levels can be adjusted as balance between each of the tail/transient layers respectively, and globally between transients and tails. Each layer contains sample offset and tuning controls as well as a “humanize” function which introduces subtle to not-so-subtle random pitch variations (especially helpful for making non-tonal transients more realistic).
The effects page includes filters, EQ, saturation and delay + reverb controls.
4 layers of sound: 2 transient layers and 2 tail layers
Extensive sound sculpting controls, including crossover fade (between transient and tail samples), crossover point, tail envelope, transient attack curve (shape)
Vibrato, Velocity Sensitivity (Volume, Low Pass and High Pass) and Humanize Controls for in-depth realism
20 Presets: Tap Celesta, Tap Bell, Mr Android Pluck, Plastic Pizzicato Bass, Breathy Stab, Expansive Xylophone, Rhodesian Scholar, House Organ, Vibey House Organ, Steel Drum Baby, Music Box, Starlight Swoosh, A Gong or Two, Plucky Squelchy Bass, White Noise Organ Stab, Pillow Harp, Gamelan, Hammond Bass, Electric Bass, Heavy Tines.
Replika Analog Style delay
Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary BIONIC TRANSIENT SPLICING ENGINE
Total size of sampled content: 0.36 GB
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt 6.4.2 (Full Version)
SawPluck is our first Analogue Emulated Trance Pluck Synthesizer for quick Trance Chords, Riffs and Melody creation. We have carefully crafted all the details of analogue circuitry and electronic components through advanced DSP and Mathematics. Coded through C++ Framework.
Why did we make Analogue Virtual Emulation?
Although it’s a Single Oscillator Synthesizer still it has a very warm sound what is usually missing in regular subtractive synthesizer. When you will play and tweak it’s settings you will get pure rich analog Pluck sound inside your DAW.
Is It free for personal and commercial use?
Yes, It is currently giving away for free.
SawPluck is free .
Single SAW OSC yet rich and warm.
15 different Filter types (Low Pass, High Pass, Notch, Hybrid, Analog etc..).
Amp Envelope and Filter Envelope (ADSR).
Filter Cutoff, Reso and Filter Mod.
Built in Delay and Reverb Effects.
.rdg/.RDG user presets.
Comes with Factory presets.
User can create and save their own Presets as .rdg file format.
Linux LV2 plugin – preferred for all sequencers that support LV2
VST plugin – especially for proprietary solutions that don’t support LV2
JACK standalone – application using JACK for midi input and audio output
Windows VST plugin – 64-bit VST usable in many Windows DAWs
macOS VST plugin – 64-bit VST for macOS 10.9 and later
SpectMorph is a free software project which allows to analyze samples of musical instruments, and to combine them (morphing). It can be used to construct hybrid sounds, for instance a sound between a trumpet and a flute; or smooth transitions, for instance a sound that starts as a trumpet and then gradually changes to a flute. In its current version, SpectMorph ships with many ready-to-use instruments which can be combined using morphing.
SpectMorph is implemented in C++ and licensed under the GNU LGPL version 3.
U-he Zebralette v2.9.2 VST AU AAX x32 x64 WiN MAC LiNUX [FREE]
Zebralette: mini Zebra
Zebralette is our version of a Trojan horse. A free synthesizer and an introduction to Zebra2’s fantastic oscillators. Perhaps it will persuade you to try Zebra2 and upgrade. If one oscillator is this powerful, imagine what you can achieve with four… and all the other great features available in Zebra2.
– A single Zebra2 oscillator with a 16-slot waveset. Read more below
– Oscillator waveform editing with geomorph, spectromorph, geoblend and spectroblend modes. Read more below
– 24 spectral effects including filter, sync, scatter, phase distortion and many more
– Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), monophonic and legato modes
– Stereo VCA with pan and volume modulation
– VCA oscillator stacking with adjustable stereo width: single, dual, quad and eleven modes
– ADSR envelope with fall/rise (sustain slope) and velocity controls
– Modulation options including: modwheel, velocity, pressure, breath, key follow, gate and more
– 2 LFOs: one global, one per voice
– A 32-stage MSEG (multi-stage envelope generator)
– 3 built-in effects: chorus/phaser, EQ, delay
– MIDI learn / unlearn of hardware controls (CC)
– Polyphonic aftertouch support
– 300 factory presets
– Scalable UI from 70% to 200%
What is a Zebralette?
-ette: an English suffix indicating a diminutive form
Zebralette is an introduction to Zebra2’s powerful oscillators. Zebra2 can seem overwhelming at first glance, so we stripped it down to a single oscillator plus a few other features and created Zebralette, the little Zebra. Once you master Zebralette you can move up to Zebra2 with confidence. And your presets can come with you, as Zebralette presets can be opened in Zebra2.
But more than a teaching tool, Zebralette is an incredible sounding synth in its own right. Surrounding Zebra’s spectral oscillator with a few core modulation options and effects make Zebralette highly capable. With unsion options (think supersaw, but Zebralette is not limited to saw waves, so we refer to it as superwave), 16 voice polyphony and two different envelopes, you have everything needed to create some marvellously complex sounds.
Diminutive? Yes. Powerful? Yes.
One oscillator may not seem like enough for a synthesizer, but Zebra2 oscillators are rather powerful and clever.
It resembles many other oscillators you may have used. You can choose a waveset from the included library, or use the waveform editor to draw your own shapes. Here is where things start to get interesting: The Waveform Editor manages up to 16 different waves and lets you rearrange, duplicate and morph between individual waves. Use one of modulation sources and the WaveWarp control to scan through the 16 waves and create unusual, dynamic sounds.
There are four drawing modes: GeoMorph, SpectroMorph, GeoBlend, SpectroBlend, each offering a different approach to creating and manipulating waveforms.
Using the two Geo modes you draw the waveform shape using up to 32 points, while the Spectro modes let you create the harmonic spectrum over 128 columns. When using WaveWarp to scan through the waveset, Morph alters the waveform, whereas Blend blends (crossfades) between adjacent waves.
To add further complexity, use one of the 24 Spectral Effects to warp, mangle or add subtle harmonics to your sound. Read the user guide for the full list and descriptions.
You can do quite a lot with just one oscillator.
– Apple logoMac OS X 10.9 or newer
– Windows logoWindows 7 or newer
– 1GB RAM, more recommended
– 50MB free disk space
– 1000 × 600 or larger display
– Modern CPU (Sandy Bridge or newer recommended)
– Host software
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.