GSi Easy Convolver is a freeware plugin for Windows and Linux. It can perform convolution of any WAV file, typically Impulse Responses of reverbs, amplifiers, filters or other audio gear.
This software is based on the FFTConvolver library by HiFi-LoFi and uses threads for the fastest possible processing.
EasyConvolver is available in the following formats:
– for Windows: VST2 x64, VST3 x64
– for Linux: VST2, VST3
– any Windows computer Windows 7 x64 or higher
– ASIO compatible sound card for low latency performance
– The current build was compiled and tested on Ubuntu Studio 20.04.1 (glibc 2.29 required)
An automatic installer is not provided with this release. The zip file you’ve downloaded contains executable files for Windows x64 and Linux. Please move the fiiles to the appropriate locations and let your preferred host program scan for new plugins.
– Drag and drop an IR .wav file (amp or reverb) on the grey drop area
– Or click the grey drop area and choose a IR .wav file
– Mix between wet (left) and dry (right) signals using the knob
– Recent files are added to the list and remembered (up to 100)
– Click a list item to reload a file
– If a file can’t be found, it’s automatically removed from the list
– Right-click on the list to remove one item or clear the entire list
The zip file you’ve downloaded contains a folder with a few experimental impulses sampled from actual gear, including some spring reverb machines. Use these file for your tests or for your music. Find other impulses online or from other publishers.