Gäste: Können in den meisten Foren ohne Anmeldung Dateien runterladen. Wer kommentieren will oder Fragen hat, muss sich anmelden Registrierung Erforderlich sind: 1. Music-Society-Plugins 2. alle Support-Foren wie Help Me(Nur Hilfe für Plugins, Musikprogramme), ... Continue reading →
This VST effect can be used for light analog coloration, to add color and warmth to the tracks, but also for heavy distortions and signal destruction. The plugin can be used with synths, drums, guitars, in mix etc.
It includes 2x over-sampled analog modeled liquid filter and analog type distortion.
The plugin is available as a 32/64-bit VST for Windows.
Alphatron is a hybrid analog / digital oscillators synthesizer.
Alphatron is not just a simple VA synthesizer instead in using a 3rd oscillator with digital waves (quite similar to an Ensoniq ESQ-1 / SQ 80 from the late 1980ies) it does offer a lot more sonic potential. Also this 3 rd oscillator serves as sync master for oscillator 2 thus creating a lot more sonic flavours. Amplitude Modulation has got it’s dedicated adjustable output and uses oscillator 2 as main source being modulated either by osc. 1 or 3. Oscillator 1 is a polywave oscillator with up to 5 additional waves, so you might have something like Super Saw(tm), Super Pulse, Super Ramp etc.
1 VA Oscillator with up to 6 poly waves for Saw, Ramp, Sine, Tri, and Pulse.
1 VA Oscillator with single waves as above plus white and pink noise, Sync slave.
1 Sample Oscillator with fairly typical digital waves with different hamonic content, Sync master.
1 Amplitude Modulation with dedicated output.
1 24 dB resonant Low Pass filter with dedicated ADSR EG, 4 mixable mod sources.
1 VCA EG.
Both EG have 3 modes: exponential, reverse exponential, and linear; and optional control for Attack and Decay by velocity.
1 Booster or Enciter selectable.
1 Mystify with three selctable types (Brite, Soft, Dark).
1 bpm synced Delay with adjustable Offset controlley manually or by modsource, Pan.
1 Bass Boost.
1 Pan for undelayed signal.
1 small Reverb for adding some nice flavour.
1 main Volume.
3 x LFO, 1 x Duo LFO (with two waves and phase control for 2nd wave), 1 x S&H.
1 Pitch LFO with option to speed up or down the LFO speed controlled by Modwheel or Aftertouch.
Odin 2: A Synth to Please the Gods
The sound of this 24-voice polyphonic beast will take you from your studio right to Valhalla. Earth shattering basses, exquisite leads or mad FX, Odin’s got them all! Use the classic sound of analog waveforms – or draw your own. High quality emulations of legendary analog filters like the Moog-ladder or the Korg-35 further shape your signal. Round your sound off with five onboard FX, or get crazy with modulation. There’s much to discover in Odin 2.
– LFO Waves now selectable from a dropdown
– reversed order of LFO waves to make them align with dropdown
– Debian package: fixed data file being owned by root (introduced in 2.3.0)
– new FX Module: Reverb (sourced from zita-rev1)
– added microtuning functionality: Scala and KeyboardMapping files (Credits to Team Surge with their FOSS tuning library)
– Added MIDI Breath (CC 2) as modulation source
– ModMatrix amounts now range up to [-300, 300]
– FM- PM Osc ratio ranges increased to [1,16]
– Init Patch now has the LP-Filter fully open
– default GUI size is now 150%
– Retrig playmode now restarts the ADSR Attack from the current value, rather than zero
– added indicator triangles to dropdowns to make them more visible
– factory presets are now contained in the binary
– all paths opened with patchbrowsers are now remembered after reopening plugin and shared among different plugin instances
– fixed Filters not being modulatable beyond +150 in modmatrix
– renamed debian package from odin to odin2-synth to avoid conflicts with repositories
– linux: removed unnessecary dependency to libcurl4
– linux: enabled link-time optimization
– created Azure-CI pipelines for Ubuntu-18.04, MacOs 10.14 and Windows2019 to create installers automatically
– updated Manual to 2.3.0
– updated to JUCE 6.0.8
– major code cleanup
EQ1A is a super smooth, analog style equalizer, with minimal phase coloration. It features a high pass filter with variable Q, frequency sweepable low and high shelf filters, and sweepable low and high peak filters with variable Q. A bypass switch is available for each filter section for increased flexibility.
The interface takes it’s inspiration from classic outboard eqs, with all controls in easy reach. The CPU efficient design allows high instance counts, making it a versatile EQ for all tasks.
And best of all it’s free, just download and install, no license necessary!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.