Exakt Lite is an intuitive and user friendly FM synthesizer plugin. From the harsh digital and cold sounds known from the FM era to warm and organic sounds, Exakt Lite can create a wide range of sounds.
Exakt Lite has got 4 operators which can be arranged in the classic 8 FM algorithms with feedback on operator D. Each operator has got different waveforms such as the basic sine, saw, square and triangle. Additionally, the 8 classic waveforms from the Yamaha TX81Z are emulated.
Each operator has got a separate amplitude envelope generator supporting the classic 5 point TX envelopes. These envelopes have been modeled to mimic the TX characteristics.
The plugin UI has been created using vector graphics and supports blur free resizing.
- 4 aliasing free Operators with classic TX waveforms
- 12 voices
- Drag-and-drop envelopes
- 8 classic FM algorithms with feedback on operator D
- Resonant filter with 24db/oct lowpass, highpass and bandpass
- Visualization of the resulting waveform for immediate editing response
- LFO syncable to host
- Runs on Windows (VST 2 and VST3) and Mac (AU, VST2 and VST3), 64 bit only
Windows: Windows 8 or higher, 64bit host
Mac: macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher, 64bit host. macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and 11 (Big Sur) is supported
- Fix: Support for macOS Big Sur has been added.
- Fix: The graphic library has been updated, which improves compatibility with many DAWs.
- Fix: Sampling frequencies above 88.2kHz crashed the plugin. This has been fixed.
- Fix: The “Comeback Bass” preset is now installed with the correct file suffix (Windows).
- Add: Multitouch support has been added on Windows.