- up to 12 voice polyphony
- Two DCO’s with Saw, Square, Pulse, Noise
- Hard Sync and Ring Modulation
- Two exponential envelop generators
- 24 dB resonant LP filter
- HP filter (3 stages)
- Stereo Chorus
- Import and Export of JX-8P Sysex data
- programmed in C++ using WDL-OL
- optimized SSE2 code
- 6 Key assignment modes:
- Poly (re-assignment of voices)
- Poly2 (round robin)
- Unison (two voices in unison)
- Unison2 (second voice shifted by 1 octave)
- Mono2 (all voices in unison)
- MIDI Learn: MIDI Controllers can be assigned by right-clicking on the slider
- Automatic adjustment of oversampling
- A user manual can be found here.
Links: (Patches, Info, etc.)
- Marc Schreyer’s JX8P Resource Center
- Super-JX, MKS-70 & JX-8P Facebook Group
- KVR product page
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?