PajSoil EiS is a side chain andcapable compressor designed especially for creative, experimental and exaggerated compression.
Although it’s light it still has key features from classic pajSoil, like negative ratio, zero attack and release times, feedback compression, look ahead slider or side chain filters. It’s still high quality and versatile audio compressor with all features that modern compressor should have, but with lighter GUI and less CPU load.
With its ability of unbelievable deep negative ratio (up to -0.1) you can easly achieve nice ducking effect and other fascinating results.
With zero attack/release times mixed with unique lookahead functionality, you can destroy your sound in really creative way. Short times mixed with negative ratio also can introduce unexpected effects on drums elements.
PajSoil EiS also allows for:
- Glue style compression on mix bus or master track.
- Gentle and invisible levelling for guitars or synthesizers.
- Up to face vocal compression.
PajSoil EiS compressor introduces many unique features like:
- Unbelievable deep negative ratio – up to -0.10.
- Extremely short times (up to total zero )of attack and release.
- Look ahead option provided by new, sophisticated and unique algorithm that calculate
- Signal volume in run time, and apply gain reduction gradually.
- Low cut side chain filter.
- Parallel compression thanks to mix knob.
- Ability to choose external side chain signal.
- And many more modern features…