Oxid is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3/CLAP) and Apple macOS (VST2/VST3/CLAP/AU) simulating the classic ARP Omni-2 String Synthesizer from the 1970s. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
- Close simulation of the original hardware.
- 64 voices polyphony.
- String and Synthesizer sections.
- Paraphonic madness.
- Additional Phaser and Delay effects.
- Resizable user interface (not “N” version.).
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).
Special credits go to Kraftraum who did the Beta testing and provided many factory presets.