Off-Grid is a drum machine oriented for layering and experimentation.
The plugin contains a large variety of different percussive types, which can be accessed/cycled entirely from the UI on the fly without ever breaking the signal flow.
Each of the 7 channels run on 4 voices distributed for each cell unit where you can select and do other processing such as pitching, reverse, loop, as well as layer mixing etc.
A series of random triggers are significant part of the plugin workflow as a single touch may change the entire channel output, or simply adjust the panning or gain values.
- Fast Unique workflow.
- Responsive and instant load of sounds.
- 448 percussive sounds.
- Rock solid sample interpolation (tested in multiple DAW’s).
- Smooth Pitch Processing.
- Reverse and Loop individual Cells.
- Fast randomization of Layers and Channels.
- Fully vector based UI.
- Low / Moderate CPU usage.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?