Noise Bleach is a mixing tool system with 8 band noise gate, working on any kind of audio, like drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
- 8 Band Noise Gate with Dynamic Matrix Threshold level for each band.
- 8 Solos for fine setting on each band.
- Noise Gate : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple noise gating.
- Noise Bleach : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple hard noise gating.
- Transients : automatically sets thresholds levels to extract the main transients.
- Gate Invert : reverses the gate opening to control the removed parts of the signal.
- Latency Compensation : By default Noise Bleach uses Latency Compensation system which can be disabled in preferences for realtime live situation.