Noise Bleach is a mixing tool system with 8 band noise gate, working on any kind of audio, like drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
- 8 Band Noise Gate with Dynamic Matrix Threshold level for each band.
- 8 Solos for fine setting on each band.
- Noise Gate : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple noise gating.
- Noise Bleach : automatically sets thresholds levels for a simple hard noise gating.
- Transients : automatically sets thresholds levels to extract the main transients.
- Gate Invert : reverses the gate opening to control the removed parts of the signal.
- Latency Compensation : By default Noise Bleach uses Latency Compensation system which can be disabled in preferences for realtime live situation.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?