Live Rig is a standalone low latency suite to host your Nembrini Audio plugins.
This is a perfect environment for the modern Guitar Player who wants to create and organize his entire virtual guitar amplifier and FX chain. Now you can create, save and recall your Nembrini Audio plugin chains.
You can load up to 12 Nembrini Audio plugins in series, drag and drop plugins in any free slot, swap plugins, copy/paste and individually bypass any plugin easily and also add a Plugin Rig instance in any Live Rig slot, so you can save your favourite default FX Chain and integrate it with the new FX in a simple way.
Live Rig comes with five FREE plugins preinstalled:
– Cranck V2, completely redesigned Nembrini first plugin, the Cranck VST Amp.
– Analog Rack Chorus, inspired by the most famous Chorus pedals and rack effect units.
– Analog Rack Delay, all the power of Nembrini Audio’s delay algorithms in an easy to use interface.
– Analog Rack Cleaner, high pass and low pass filters to clear up low-end rumble and high-frequency noise.
– Analog Rack Noise Gate, powerful guitar and bass noise gate.
– NA808, overdrive pro based on the legendary Japanese green pedal.
A VST2, VST3, AAX or AudioUnits compatible host
An Intel compatible or Apple Silicon CPU 1GB RAM, Mac OS 10.9 or newer, Windows 7 or newer, 64-bit DAW