multi-tiered phase distortion system
Explore phase distortion.
Regency offers a novel method of synthesis, based off traditional phase distortion synthesizers.
Each of the two generator layers has three editable multi-segment curves. These curves are applied to distort the phase of the generator in series, in modulatable amounts.
Regency has a wide range of modulation units. As well as the four envelopes and three multi-segment LFOs, there are two math modulators, which let you shape and warp other modulation sources.
Each modulation unit has several built-in assignment slots. And there’s also a 6 slot modulation matrix for making additional articulations.
The final touches.
There are three effect slots, each of which can contain any of the six effect units included with Regency.
You can reorder units, and even use the same unit multiple times in your effect chain.
Available units: bitcrusher, flanger, pattern delay, trancegate, delay line, five-band EQ.
Highly tuned performance.
Regency automatically detects the features on your CPU and selects the most optimal code, to ensure the best performance.
With native support for Intel processors over a decade old all the way up to the latest Apple Silicon processors, Regency is happy to adapt to whatever you throw at it.
The latest technology.
Regency leads the way to the future of audio plugins, built from the ground up for the new plugin format CLAP.
CLAP is based on an extensible architecture. If both your host and the plugin support a given extension, you’ll get access to its advanced features.
Regency already supports many extensions, such as polyphonic modulation, preset discovery, parameter indication, remote controls and more.
– 2 phase distortion generators
– 6 multi-segment wave graphs
– Ladder filter with 4 modes
– 4 envelopes (1 ADSR and 3 DAHDSRs)
– 2 math modulators
– 3 multi-segment LFOs
– 6 slot modulation matrix
– 6 effect unit types
– 3 effect unit slots
– 24 modulation sources
– 276 modulation destinations (102 polyphonic)
– 64 factory patches
– Custom skin template
– MTS-ESP tuning support
– 100 MB of available drive space (exact size depends on the number of installed formats)
– 1 GB of RAM
– 64-bit Intel, AMD or Apple Silicon processor
– For the standalone format: MIDI input and audio output devices
– Supported operating systems: Windows 7 64-bit or newer; macOS 10.14-13; X11/Linux with glibc 2.22 or newer
– Supported host software: CLAP; Audio Unit (macOS); FL Studio native