Unleash your creativity with #MonsterPianoVST, the free piano VST that gives you access to a wide range of presets, including Grand Piano, Upright Piano, Electric Grand, and Experimental Piano.
Monster Piano offers a diverse range of multi-tone characters that suit various genres, from pop to rock, jazz, classical, and more.
Experience the richness of the piano’s sound with 5 layers of velocities. Check out the video of all the preset demos to see for yourself (see below).
Note that this is version 3 of Monster Piano. If you already have version 2, do not delete it, as this version 3 has all-new piano sampling that offers unique features and improvements.
The best part of using this VST is that it is constantly expanding. Keep an ear out for new expansions (presets) that are regularly added, providing you with even more options and possibilities for your music. Stay tuned for updates!
Monster Piano Features (v3-2023.04)
– Discover dozens of cool-sounding piano presets with the latest version of Monster Piano — v3-2023.04. This version features 18 presets, including 7 Grand Piano, 5 Electric Grand, 3 Experimental Piano, and 3 Upright Piano presets. But that’s not all — I’ll be regularly updating the presets, so be sure to sign up for my newsletter on the AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to stay in the loop!
– Size isn’t everything — especially when it comes to Monster Piano. Although it’s smaller than some of the other VST pianos on the market, it still packs a punch with its high-quality presets and versatile sound.
– Global Volume, Pan, Filter, and 4 FX : Reverb, Delay, Chorus, and Distortion. Each with On/Off button and Mix level knob.
– Take control of your piano sound with the ADSR curve in Monster Piano. With the ability to adjust each note’s attack, decay, sustain, and release, you can create a truly unique sound tailored to your style.
– Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music (Read below on ‘[How To Automate Monster Piano Parameters](https://agushardiman.tv/monster-piano-v3-great-free-acoustic-piano-vst-with-multi-character/#automation “How To Automate Monster Synth Parameters”)’).
– Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive (Read step #4 below on ‘[Monster Piano Download Links and Installation Steps](https://agushardiman.tv/monster-piano-v3-great-free-acoustic-piano-vst-with-multi-character/#installation “Monster Voxana Download Links and Installation Steps”)’).
– The Parameter/Knob value is reset by double-clicking it.
– Monster Piano regularly updates its expansion sound presets — and why you should sign up for my newsletter on the AHTV blog homepage. By staying in the loop, you’ll always be on the cutting edge of new sounds and styles.
– Major plugin format: Windows 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU). If you’re a Pro Tools user, please use [BlueCat Patchwork](https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_PatchWork/ “BlueCat Patchwork”) to use this VST in your PT.