MONSTER Bass, A Complete Bass Plugin For Your Low-End Needs
It’s a FREE BASS VST with 3 sound categories (Electric Bass, Synth Bass, and Acoustic Bass) suitable for any music genre and for all Music Arrangers and Music Producers!
It’s a ROMpler VST, meaning it’s a simple sampler without too many parameters, just a simple and basic one like Filter, ADSR, Glide knob, and a simple LFO!
Monster Bass Features (v2-2022.08)
• Dozens of cool-sounding presets. The current version is v2-2022.08 with 42 Presets (This will be updated regularly, please sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates).
• Presets Info for tips on how to use each preset creatively (click the text ‘preset info’ in the GUI).
• Global Volume/ Gain, ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release), and Reverb.
• Voice Mode (Polyphonic, Monophonic, or Legato) and LFO and Filter to tailor the sound.
• Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music (Read below on ‘How To Automate Monster Bass Parameters‘).
• Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive (Read step #4 below on ‘Monster Bass Download Links and Installation Steps‘).
• Parameter/Knob value reset by double-clicking it.
• A new expansion sounds preset will be released/updated regularly every now and then. Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates.
• Major plugin format: Windows 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU). If you’re a Pro Tools user, please use BlueCat Patchwork to use this VST in your PT.
• Unzip the download files and put the main file (.vst3 or .component or .dll) in your DAW’s plugin folder (Googling “daw plugin location mac windows”).
• Insert Monster Guitar and Choose Library Location
• Fire up your DAW and insert the MONSTER Guitar plugin (usually under AgusHardiman.TV folder/brand).
• Click “Choose folder” to change the soundbank/preset location and point it out to the folder location of Monster Guitar Library