Monster Drum VST is a free Drum ROMpler VST, a music producer’s friend for making music with many music genres.
Whether you are a rock or metal musician, R’nB or Hip Hop producer, singer/songwriter who composes jazz or acoustic music, or any other kind of musicians, you’ll find that Monster Drum is becoming your Go-To virtual instrument for your drum track.
The great things about this VST are it’s never complete. This VST gets new kit expansion continuously every week/month.
Here are the complete features of Monster Drum, which now is in version 2 release 1:
– Straight forward / easy to use.
– Every kit is unique because each music producer gave away their signature kit.
– Every kit is mixed so the user can use it right away.
– Very little RAM usage.
– A new kit preset will be release/update in the future.
– Every kit has a master volume of the kit, a master reverb, and a master filter.
– Each sound of every kit can be tweak (volume, pan, attack, release) through the Multi-Out feature.
– Major plugin format: Windows 32-bit DAW and 64-bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU) so it can be used in the majority of DAWs (Sorry, no support for Pro Tools).