Monster Drum VST is a free Drum ROMpler VST, a music producer’s friend for making music with many music genres.
Whether you are a rock or metal musician, R’nB or Hip Hop producer, singer/songwriter who composes jazz or acoustic music, or any other kind of musicians, you’ll find that Monster Drum is becoming your Go-To virtual instrument for your drum track.
The great things about this VST are it’s never complete. This VST gets new kit expansion continuously every week/month.
Here are the complete features of Monster Drum, which now is in version 2 release 1:
– Straight forward / easy to use.
– Every kit is unique because each music producer gave away their signature kit.
– Every kit is mixed so the user can use it right away.
– Very little RAM usage.
– A new kit preset will be release/update in the future.
– Every kit has a master volume of the kit, a master reverb, and a master filter.
– Each sound of every kit can be tweak (volume, pan, attack, release) through the Multi-Out feature.
– Major plugin format: Windows 32-bit DAW and 64-bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU) so it can be used in the majority of DAWs (Sorry, no support for Pro Tools).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?