Here are the complete features of Monster Bass:
- Simple GUI / easy to use.
- Every sound is unique because each sound is programmed and sampled from scratch.
- There are 25 Preset in this version 1.0, ranging from Synth Bass sound, Electric Bass sound, and Acoustic Bass sound (more to come in later version).
- Very little RAM usage.
- Simple parameter, only Master Reverb and Master Volume, and Level Meter with a bunch of basic things like ADSR curve, Filter section, Glide knob, LFO and Voice Mode (Polyphonic, Monoponic or Legato Mode).
- It’s only 2 octave+ range (from MIDI Notes B0 to E3) because this is only for Bass part of your music, not for melodies!
- Major plugin format: Windows 32bit DAW and 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU) so it can be used in the majority of DAWs (Sorry, no support for Pro Tools, but you can use VST to AAX converter like Blue Cat’s PatchWork).
Here are a few tips when using Monster Bass:
- Try to change Filter Mode and tweak the Cutoff Frequency to find your desired tone!
- Set the Voice Mode to Monophonic or Legato Mode and set the Glide knob and play some legato notes (might not work on some of the preset).
- Try to route a source (Mod Wheel or Velocity) to Pitch destination, or pan and tweak the LFO’s Rate and Depth.
- If you find your favorit tone, use ‘Save As Preset’ command on your DAW software to make it permanent so you can recall it on another project.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?