ModulAir is a modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
ModulAir is a work in progress and as of now with only a bunch of quirky presets and a lousy documentation. I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it.
The main features of ModulAir are:
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 55 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?