- macOS build is experimental.
- Linux build only works on Ubuntu 20.04. Build instruction is available for other distributions.
- Source code is available on github.com/ryukau/VSTPlugins.
- You can fund me via paypal.me/ryukau to fuel the development.
MembraneSynth is a monophonic synthesizer that resembles sound of percussions with membrane, like bass drum or tom tom. The texture comes from self-modulating feedback delay network (FDN). Some strange noise can also be made by using oscillation caused by self-modulation:
- Simple exponential decay for exciation.
- 16 * 16 FDN with self-modulation. It may oscillates with certain configuration.
- Modulation envelope to reduce the chance of oscillation.