- 10 filter bands with 12 dB of negative and positive gain.
- Low-shelf, high-shelf and 8 peak notches with two having the option to be shelves or bell shapes by toggling the bell buttons below the filters.
- Analog-inspired saturation circuit. When the drive is set to 0, the drive is bypassed, any values higher than 0 engage the saturation circuit.
- Proportional Q controlled by the gain of each filter. Gain values above 0 gradually thin the Q value. The negative end of the gain range has a much thinner Q than the positive end, so it’s great for cutting unwanted frequencies.
- Trim knob to control the overall volume of the plugin.
- Fully DAW-compatible automation parameters for each control.
- Toggle button to turn off shadows. This helps under-powered laptops that lag when using the user interface.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?