BURIER: FREE SATURATION PLUGIN
Burier is one bad*ss saturation and filter plugin designed to “bury” a wide array of instruments, busses, and FX. It’s equipped with a seriously savage saturation stage followed by a pair of resonant low- and high-cut filters for optimal tonal shaping. Burier also includes output attenuation and wet/dry mix controls.
The filters have a 12 dB per octave slope and are IIR (Infinite Impulse Responses) featuring a TPT (topology-preserving transform) structure. Their behavior is based on the analog SVF (state-variable filter) circuit, which is a second-order RC active filter.
Burier runs the gamut from safe, light overdrive that would make your mother proud; to hard, punchy, soul-crushing saturation that might get you evicted. Slap it on drums, bass, synths, guitars, vocals, and more!
• Saturation circuit ranges from subtle to full-on savage
• Includes a pair of resonant low- and high-cut filters for optimal tonal shaping
• Filters have a 12 dB per octave slope and are IIR (infinite impulse responses) featuring a TPT (topology-preserving transform) structure
• Works wonders on a wide array of source material — drums, bass, vocals, synths, guitars, and more
• Helps tame digital transients and harshness to maximize loudness and fullness
• Includes output attenuation and wet/dry mix controls for parallel processing
• Features HD-enhanced 3D graphics, blue, red, and black color options, and fully resizable GUI
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• 4 GB RAM and 4 GB free disk space
• macOS 10.11 or later (Intel only, M1 not natively supported yet)
• Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not tested yet
• Windows 7 (64-bit only) or Windows 10
• 64-bit operating system
• Intel i3 or later
• AMD Quad-Core (Windows)
• VST3 (Steinberg Virtual Studio Technology 3)
• AU (macOS Audio Unit)
• AAX (Avid Audio Extension)
• compatible with all major DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) that support the formats mentioned above
• supports mono and stereo signals
• Plugindoctor not tested or supported
• VST3 not compatible with Blue Cat Patchwork (use AU instead)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?