Invader 2 is an 8 voice polyphonic synthesizer. It was designed to be easy to program while still offering a wide range of sounds and possibilities.
- Knob-per-function interface, what you see it what you get.
- 2 oscillators + 1 sub oscillator (tri, saw, pw, sync).
- Polyphonic stereo unison with optional low CPU unison emulation mode (up to 48 voices).
- 2 low pass resonant filter types (clean and raw).
- Filter drive or high pass option.
- Stereo noise generator.
- Ring modulation.
- 2 LFOs with delay function.
- 2 Envelopes.
- Delay effect with normal, ping pong, tape and diffusion delay modes.
- Arpeggiator / 16 step sequencer.
- 4 x oversampled engine.
- Medium and high quality modes.
- 200+ presets.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?