HoRNet Freqs is a spectrum analyzer that provides two different kind of visualization of the audio spectrum, the first one is called “analog” and is inspired to an analog hardware spectrum analyzer that is still found on the master of many recording studios even today. The second one is called “digital” and it’s our own take on the typical spectrum analyzer based on the FFT (the standard math to transform an audio file into its spectrum components).
– Two different spectrum views, analog and digital.
– Selectable dBs range.
– Three different integration times.
– Peaks display and reset.
– Preset save and load.
– GUI is scalable and hardware accelerated.
– macOS (>=10.9) and Windows (Windows 7 an later) support.
– 64-bit plugin for Mac and Windows.
– Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.