Grain Strain is a software effect plug-in for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU). It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
- Flexible grain looping with Sync-to-Host options.
- Envelopes for both grains and loop iterations (frames).
- “Grain Vocoder”:
Grain frequency control via MIDI (up to eight voices).
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?