GR-8 is an 8 voices virtual analog synthesizer with built-in effects and an arpeggiator.
- Arpeggiator: 5 Modes (Up, Down, Alt 1, Alt 2, Random), 4 Octaves Range.
- Voice Modes: Mono, Unison (8 voices), Chord (4 stereo notes), Poly (8 voices).
- Voice Effects: Glide, Legato, Voice Detune, Voice Stereo Spread.
- Oscillators: OSC 1 (Tri, Saw, Pulse, Square), OSC 2 (Sine, Saw, Pulse, Noise).
- Oscillator Effects: Cross Modulation (FM), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Sync.
- Filters: Non-resonant High Pass, Resonant Low Pass (12, 18, or 24 dB/Octave).
- Modulation: Pitch Bender, Mod Wheel, LFO, 2 Envelopes.
- Effects: EQ, Distortion, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Delay, Reverb.
- Presets: 88.
Caution: Each preset has its own MIDI assignment. If you make a MIDI assignment you need to save the preset. Otherwise, the MIDI assignment you’ve made will be lost as soon you change the preset. If you want to make your own presets with the same MIDI assignments, you can do it by assigning MIDI controls to the Initial preset, saving a copy of it, and using it as a template for your sounds.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?