ModulAir is a modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
ModulAir is a work in progress and as of now with only a bunch of quirky presets and a lousy documentation. I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it.
The main features of ModulAir are:
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 55 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Changes since v1.1.0:
– Four new modules (Sample Player, Keyed Gate/Modulation/Signal).
– Noise wave for oscillators.
– User-defined Startup bank.
– Added “MIDI Thru” and “Ignore Program Change” options.
– Many internal improvements and fixes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?