FB-7999 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG DW-6000 and DW-8000 synthesizers from the 1980s. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
Main features are:
• Two digital oscillators with 16 + 16 different waveforms
• Poly and Unison modes
• Built-in pseudo-stereo delay
• SysEx data communication, import and export
• Extended polyphony (up to 64 voices)
• Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning
• Resizable user interface (not “N” version!)
• MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
• Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Version 1.0.1 (02-Oct-2021)
• extended number of voices (1,2,4,6,8,16,32,64)
• implemented note-on “analog drift”
• DW-6000 mode default is now 6 voices
• fixed potential crashes in some hosts
• fixed clicks in DW-8000 mode
• fixed hanging notes
• fixed Aftertouch for OSC MG and VCF
• minor UI fixes
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?