- Simple UI and fast workflow.
- Attack stage tuned for punch. True zero attack (same-sample) when 0.0 ms is selected.
- Dual parallel release stage with musical, highly program-dependent behaviour. Avoids needing to use multiple compressors in series!
- Easy sidechain filtering options for common mixing situations.
- Optional smooth digital FIR lookahead gain smoothing with perfect timing and no artefacts, resulting in the minimum possible distortion.
- Low CPU DSP code written in a mix of C++ and SSE intrinsics. Insert on every track without a second thought!
- Zero latency with lookahead off. With lookahead on, compensated latency of 64, 128, or 256 samples depending on sample rate (approximately 1.3 to 1.5 ms)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?