Ultra clean peak compressor/limiter with punchy attack, musical release, and optional lookahead smoothing, for tracks or busses. Zero/low latency and low CPU. Warm distortion at extreme settings.
- Fast or same-sample attack times that never sound “clicky”, even in zero latency mode.
- Innovative digital envelope detection algorithm allows for much lower distortion than typical peak compressors (see a plot of a 1kHz hard limited sine wave in zero latency mode).
- Optional lookahead FIR gain smoothing for an even cleaner sound.
- True zero attack (same-sample) when “0.0 ms” is selected.
- Dual parallel release stage with musical, highly history-dependent behaviour. Avoids use of multiple compressors in series.
- Easy sidechain filtering options for common mixing situations.
- Low CPU, fully 64-bit DSP code, making full use of SSE instructions. Insert on every track without a second thought.
- Zero latency with lookahead off. With lookahead on, compensated latency of 1.5ms.
- No phase shift: can be used in parallel.