A uniquely sampled guitar vst perfect for Lofi and Trap
Vinyl Guitar is a character guitar plugin. We sampled a guitar through an actual vinyl record player and then made a playable instrument out of those samples.
Vinyl Guitar comes with an easy to use interface allowing you to sculpt the sound as needed.
• Fret Noise – Use this macro to control the level of the fret noise you hear when changing notes and chords.
• String Buzz – This macro adds buzz to some strings randomly to more accurately recreate the sound of a real guitar.
• Pick Noise – This macro adds a picked attack to the start of the sound.
• Reverb – The reverb knob is a dry wet knob. The reverb settings panel opens a pop up box allowing you to dial in other settings.
• Attack/Release/Dynamics – This section of the GUI allows you to change how the guitar plays to fit your playing style or MIDI.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?