Dexed is a multi platform, multi format plugin synth that is closely modeled on the Yamaha DX7. Under the hood it uses music-synthesizer-for-android for the synth engine.
The goal of this project is to be a tool/companion for the original DX7. Sound engine with ‘float’ value parameters, different waveform à la TX81z would be great but anything that goes beyond the DX7 should and will be a fork of this project. This is to keep the compatibility with the original machine.
Dexed is licensed on the GPL v3.
• Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format (VST, AU, LV2).
• The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modeled on the original DX7 characteristics.
• 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
• Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and SysEx manager.
• Each operator have a realtime VU meter to know which one is active.
• Can load/save any DX7/TX7 SysEx programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different SysEx file.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?