Boing Boing makes my old tube amp when I move it or when I wildly unplug my jack! Well now, you just have to move your favorite DAW to hear the evil melody of the wiggling spring. It’s vintage and It’s very warm. All the sounds come from impulse responses grappled on the web. They’ve been cleaned up and I’ve been working on a convolution reverb algorithm optimized with small onions (french expression to said fine tuning). Thanks to: Standford DUBBHISM Fokke van Saane Millertone …
- 38 spring reverbs impulse responses selected and cleaned
- 3 levels of complexity (low and mid limit the audio bandwidth)
- Compatible 44100Hz, 48000Hz, 88200Hz, 96000Hz, 176400Hz and 192000Hz. Plugins tested under Logic and Reaper
- An optimized convolution engine that can go up to 4 seconds
- A tone to adjust the brightness of the reverb
- A tunable impulse response size (which also plays on the complexity) and a dry / wet mix to be able to go to extreme settings
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?